Ibanez AEL10E
Ibanez AEL10E
MGR/Jim D MGR/Jim D

« Ibanez AEL10 »

Published on 04/17/03 at 15:00
First of all, I bought this guitar from American Musical Supplies over the Internet. I was looking for an acousticelectric but thought that the prices were too high. I'm a left handed guitar player so my options are pretty slim. I've always had good luck with Ibanez products in the past and found this guitar and decided to purchase it. I paid $309.00 for the guitar and then waited for it to arrive.

When the guitar arrived, I pulled it out of the case and tuned it up and started playing. The action was incredible...the best I've ever seen on an acoustic. As I continued to play, I realized that I was doing bar chords up high and getting away with it. No buzz. I started picking out some tunes and could not put it down. Great finish, great sound, great action. Then I plugged in the amp. The sound was great. I wasn't disappointed. The lows and highs really came out. This is a great buy.

The only thing that I don't like is that I could it only came in black for me. Not a big deal. It is worth the money and the finish is beautiful.

The quality is great. I can't believe that this guitar is so cheap.

Great buy. If they sold it in different colors for left-handed players, I would purchase more of them.