< Tous les avis Taylor 214ce

Grand Auditorium electro acoustic preamp Taylor ES - MAde in USA
20 frets
Cutaway Venetian style
Back and Sides Laminated Rosewood
Mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard.
Sitka spruce top Solid fir Québecois great :)
satin varnish finish.
Very nice finish, it recognizes a well made guitar.

Guitar mild and pleasant, fast and comfortable handle.

Access to acute very good, cutaway oblige.

The tuners are of good quality, accurate and well keep the agreement.

It veillit well, very white to start, take the table a golden appearance.

It sounds like it to clear the air, just elegant and the only downside is the lack of sound power had to the sides and back Rosewood laminate and solid non-
It therefore lacks serious depth or safe, either.

Sounds balanced but lacks power when pushed a bit even if the sound is excellent.

I bought it in August 2008, after having tried 5mn store while I have not a compulsive buyer.
Big thunderbolt!
At the same time I was at the time a Sherwood (what?! There are guitars too?) On which I started so I would not say the wrong here.
But clearly at the serious sherwood explodes the Taylor but only on that.

Here I do not pretend to compare to other guitars of the same class, I have not tried hard enough for it.
All I can say is that this is a very good guitar really fun to tickle.
We would have liked the whole massive but well worth the money but bought 1100euros 800 euros in Andorra :)
at this price I would remake the choice without hesitation.