Schertler Jam 400
Schertler Jam 400
Wal29 Wal29
Published on 05/22/12 at 15:57
Transistor. Everything was written in previous opinions.

- Note that it is also DI (1 XLR output), but careful not to overdo the input gain to leave the margin sondier opposite. The Volulme-Master is independent from the XLR output

- The + is sending AUX ... which pretty multiplies opportunity and allows you to use multiple sets (already tested)

- For it is a little reverb effects not unpleasant choice.

USE

- Super simple ... for someone who knows how to walk a small mixing desk. it sounds all right. Will have one button that is low cut in + for use with a sub (never tried)

- I use it on my live acoustic scraper + pedals or 2 separate tranches and it sounds great, big potato in the bottom, precise treble ...

Yes, I tested it on other instruments equipped with good microphones, it works ... in fact it's just a good little mixing desk with a good bowl ... perfect for any acoustic instrument.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 8 months as in ERfKE on stage as his level back ... there's this thing and that's why I took the 400w to be quiet at this level. I had already tested a 150w on a concert and had found not powerful enough.

Sometimes I use it as DI (XLR ass amp) and it works pretty well.

It weighs 21 KG memory. The only pb is that the mixer is at the top, I built a small protective cardboard cut I put the amp in its cover and it allows to put stuff on the amp without breaking anything.

I remake that choice without any problems.