B-band A1N-1470
jembozzo jembozzo

«  but perfect »

Published on 07/01/14 at 12:49
since almost 10 years! on acoustic guitar

I never tried other models before, I've always had electro acoustic
and or classical guitars with embedded system

this is well above it all
was the sound of the guitar, period! with playing comfort,
and a completely natural dynamics

for me it is the perfect choice, unless you buy a martin gibson above 2000 euros with fishman system
there is nothing that can compete with such a micro

on the other hand, the downside is that if you put on an acoustic guitar, which was not designed to receive a piezo, you may have an imbalance between the bass and treble, as the risk of easel not be perfectly straight! and the sensor need absolute flatness to transmit at the same level notes on all the strings
therefore, we must do it by a luthier is better
this is the only problem I encountered with this micro
Otherwise, the sound is just right for the stage, zero feedback, and there is even a small volume knob which is placed in the rosette
consumption ridiculous energy, battery every two or three years
short, I changed my classic yamaha jet fighter and I defy anyone to have my sound on stage
with any guitar under 2000 euros