Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
KRK Rokit Powered 5
(21)
Write a user review

Where to buy Rokit Powered 5?

Less

This product is no longer sold
It has been replaced by:

KRK RP5 G3 KRK RP5 G3 View the RP5 G3 page
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$200 market value Outdated value

Glitchy Speaker

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 717 views
  • 1 follower
Glitchy Speaker
I have an older KRK Rokit5 and when listening to it every now and again it will slightly cut out. I'm thinking it's the XLR port, is this easy to change myself? Also what would that part be called? I have changed the XLR cables and my Scarlett solo for new ones and the problem still happens.

Thanks so much!

(sorry in advance for my lack of monitor knowledge)