QSC has announced a new subwoofer, with an ETA of Summer 2009.
It features dual-12" bandpass design, it is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low-noise casters, 1000 watt class D power module and on-board DSP, according to QSC.
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models
- DSP designed to enhance system performance
- ABS enclosures (K8, K10 and K12)
- 18 gauge steel grilles
- Handles with non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- K10 and K12 perform as main PA or stage monitors
No pricing info yet.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.