QSC has announced a new subwoofer, with an ETA of Summer 2009.
It features dual-12" bandpass design, it is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low-noise casters, 1000 watt class D power module and on-board DSP, according to QSC.
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models
- DSP designed to enhance system performance
- ABS enclosures (K8, K10 and K12)
- 18 gauge steel grilles
- Handles with non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- K10 and K12 perform as main PA or stage monitors
No pricing info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] New PV Monitor & Sub Peavey has announced that it has added the new PV 15PM powered stage monitor and the PV 118D powered subwoofer to its PV Series.
- [Musikmesse] New Meyer Products Meyer Sound is presenting several new products at Musikmesse this year - here's the lowdown.
- [Musikmesse] Peavey Euro Series Peavey has introduced the Euro Series loudspeaker enclosures, a line of portable professional loudspeakers that specialize in "high performance, light weight and high power handling in a compact enclosure," according to Peavey.