eaReckon EAReverb
eaReckon EAReverb
BeyondR BeyondR
Published on 01/05/13 at 14:29
I didn't had any problems regarding the compatibility of the program , everything worked as I expected.
The configuration doesn't require much time, the manual is very clear and provides all the necessary information regarding how the program works , where to find your tweaks and the laid out is very simple and straight.
The usual functions are quite accessible because the design provided is very handy and amateur friendly.

The application performs incredibly good, the software is high quality and the gear is stable and easy that's why I'm enjoying to work with this program so much.

The configuration is stable and I haven't had any errors or crashes during its use.

I'm getting great performances in terms of sound quality, creation and making some smooth pads and synths.

I have been using this program for just one month, however during this time I learned a lot how to get the most from this software.

What I like most about this program is are these advanced options that include late reverb pre-delay with daw tempo sync (1/4, 1/8 and 1/16), Warp (a multi-LFO modulator for different types of reverb), input signal width control (via the Mono tweak), and Bnc Rate and Bnc Depth knobs, which enable a high level of modulation.

I do like the presets provided by this program , however the downside about them is the number of them , which is only 28.
These presets can be either used on your drums to make them feel more alive , or on some orchestration level that allow to create different variations in terms of harmony.

Precision and quality of sounds I would rate 8/10 mainly because I have tried many different reverbs and there are some that sound greater than this , an example is Aether.

Knowing what I know, I do not think I would buy this program over and over again even if it's decent and it works quite stable.