The Origin 1.3 firmware embeds the new Jupiter 8 template which recreates the voice architecture and design of this analog synthesizer.
Synthesists will also be able to create their own Jupiter 8 patches via front panel sliders, knobs and buttons, just like the original. The classic features like cross-mod, oscillator sync, arpeggiator are also on-board.
User Interface enhancements:
- In a number of dialogs you can now navigate between the controls and change their value without pre-selecting them.
- Possibility to select the slot preset to load using the keypad + the edit switch. Previously it was necessary to use the browser to load a slot preset.
- A new layout of the dialog makes easier the configuration of the “live” macros.
- The user can now define a set of favorite presets and navigate thru them with the Preset Browser or with the +/- keys
- A clear feedback – using speaker icons – of the mute state of a Voice output on the FxMixer page, of the slot output on the Multi page and on the program icon in the preset bar
- Possibility to set 2 or more MULTI slots in the hold state in a single action by keeping their “Edit” switches pressed when “Hold” is set ON (or OFF).
To view all enhancements visit Arturia.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.