Origin firmware Update 1.3 Available December 1st
The Origin 1.3 firmware embeds the new Jupiter 8 template which recreates the voice architecture and design of this analog synthesizer.
Synthesists will also be able to create their own Jupiter 8 patches via front panel sliders, knobs and buttons, just like the original. The classic features like cross-mod, oscillator sync, arpeggiator are also on-board.
User Interface enhancements:
- In a number of dialogs you can now navigate between the controls and change their value without pre-selecting them.
- Possibility to select the slot preset to load using the keypad + the edit switch. Previously it was necessary to use the browser to load a slot preset.
- A new layout of the dialog makes easier the configuration of the “live” macros.
- The user can now define a set of favorite presets and navigate thru them with the Preset Browser or with the +/- keys
- A clear feedback – using speaker icons - of the mute state of a Voice output on the FxMixer page, of the slot output on the Multi page and on the program icon in the preset bar
- Possibility to set 2 or more MULTI slots in the hold state in a single action by keeping their “Edit” switches pressed when “Hold” is set ON (or OFF).
To view all enhancements visit Arturia.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Elektron Announces Release Date for Octatrack Release date just in time for the holidays...
- White Horse Launch Range of Keyboard Amps Gear4music.com have debuted two new keyboard amplifiers alongside their existing range of White Horse guitar amps - the KA-60 60W Keyboard Amp and KA-120 120W Keyboard Amp.
- MeeBlip - Hackable Digital Synth MeeBlip is a hackable digital synth, developed by Peter Kirn (CDM Blog) and James Grahame, made for "accessible sound and hands-on control."