Apple MacBook Pro 2,2 Ghz
Apple MacBook Pro 2,2 Ghz

Apple Laptop from Apple belonging to the MacBook Pro series.

yoTrakkz yoTrakkz
Published on 09/11/11 at 23:37
Apple Macbook Pro 2,2 Ghz is the brain of our studio. It runs and powers everything and I don’t think things would be the same without it. We don’t use this computer for any personal use or just downloading or web browsing. So we havent even used it too the full capabilities that it has. We keep it in the studio and never access the internet with it, we just use it to record with and run all of our plug ins. Like I said it’s the brain of our whole studio operation and we would be done without it.

We are able to run all of our plug ins at once! That is crazy, not too many computers can handle a load like that, I was surprised. This was my first Mac that I have actually owned, before this machine I never really liked the mac line of computers because I have always been a pc user and It was hard to switch but once I got use to it the Apple Macbook Pro 2,2 Ghz is what I have been longing for my whole musical career.

Most computers start getting glitch or freeze up when running pro tools with a lot of plug ins, the Apple Macbook Pro can take on any task without a single problem, I use it with a M audio control which sounds and works great with pro tools, logic 9 and a boat load of vst’s and other plug ins that we use on a regular basis. You must be careful when using it for long period’s of time though, the Apple Macbook Pro 2,2ghz and get very warm. Most all laptop’s generate a lot of heat when they are used for long periods of time, but for some reason it felt like to me that the Macbook got a lot warmer than my PC. But besides that no issues, great buy!