[NAMM] Vue Audiotechnik al-4 line array system
Vue Audiotechnik will introduce at NAMM 2013 the new al-4 subcompact line array system, which includes speakers and a power amp.
The al-4 Line Array System is made up of the al-4 Acoustic Element, and the rack mount V4 Systems Engine, which provides amplification, DSP and system control for up to 8 elements. The system is sold in standard blocks, with eight al-4 Acoustic Elements and a single V4 Systems Engine comprising a single block. Multiple al-4 blocks can be combined to address larger applications.
Specifications of the al-4 speakers:
- Fly up to 16 al-4 elements from a single flybar
- 90° horizontal coverage angle per al-4 element
- VUE-designed 1-inch exit neodymium compression driver with Truextent beryllium diaphragm
- VUE-designed dual 4-inch Kevlar cone neodymium woofers
- Birch plywood enclosure protected by a 12-step Dura-Coat LX finish
- Integrated flying hardware
- NL4 Input and Loop connections on rear for easy daisy-chaining of line array elements.
- Each al-4 element is 18.9 x 5.5 x 10.3 inches (W x H x D) and 18 lbs
V4 Systems Engine
- LF 1600W x 2 sine wave - HF 550W x 2 sine wave
- 64-bit digital processing including EQ, time alignment, crossover management, and speaker protection
- 118 dB of dynamic range
- Input Delay up to 2 seconds per channel
- LCD display for easy user interface
- Mac or PC compatible software control
- Maximum input level of +23dBu
- Latency < 1ms
- Dual XLR and AES/EBU inputs, with a pair of NL4 connectors for loudspeaker outputs
- Front and Rear panel Ethernet Ports for networking and remote management
- Compact 2U rack-mount chassis
Visit www.vueaudio.com for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Alcons Audio QR24 Alconsintroduces the QR24 line-source array column, a modular 2-way column loudspeaker.
- APG DX5 Monitor Speaker DX5 is the latest addition to the Dispersion Series of multipurpose monitor speakers from French manufacturer APG.
- Electro-Voice ZX1-Sub Electro-Voice has added to its family of ZX loudspeakers with the introduction of the passive 12” ZX1-Sub.