or
Create an account

or

Thread Focusrite Clarett 4Pre w/ KRK Rokit 5 Monitors - no sound

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion Focusrite Clarett 4Pre w/ KRK Rokit 5 Monitors - no sound
Hey guys,

Just set up my Focusrite Clarett 4Pre with my iMac. I connected my 2 KRK Rokit 5 monitors to the back properly in the output 1 and 2. When I open up Focusrite Control, I am unsure how to play audio through the speakers. I played a youtube clip to test, and on my screen in Focusrite Control it clearly shows green bars going up and down. However- nothing is coming out of the speakers. Is there any way for me to listen to online audio or videos through the interface to the monitors- or can I only listen to DAW recordings?

Basically I want to use the monitors as general speakers as well- but dont know how to do it.

Any info appreciated. Cheers guys!
Hi Jdenmo,

You should be able to playback both DAW and OSX audio through the Clarett. Lets first make sure that you have the latest version of Focusrite Control installed: http://beta.focusrite.com/file.php?id=1251

After installing, please also check the Device Settings tab of Focusrite Control and make sure the sync source is set to Internal.

Are you now able to hear playback from OSX?

Best regards,
David // Focusrite Technical Support