or
Create an account

or

Thread HELP with taking a song and stretching it and adding a sound aeffect throughout

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion HELP with taking a song and stretching it and adding a sound aeffect throughout
I am putting together a powerpoint project and need to stretch a song to make it longer by looping it at the end and also sampling a drumroll out of the same track and adding it back in as need to corelate with the graphics on the slide coming out. Im BRAND new to producing music so need help. I have axiom pro 49 and abelton live 7. I also have full dj equipment with serato (which is what I do) and am tech savy. If anyone could guide me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it and if any of you that help me out are in Las Vegas next week, steak dinner on me! Thanks

Randy
Hey Randy,
You can do this with some simple editing.  Simply import the song in question into your sequencer and use copy and pasting.  Select the part(s) of the song that you want to ad to the end, copy it and then paste it to the end of the original track.  I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking to do?  Let me know and I can try to help you further...
-  Mike