Barco Wholehog 3 Console
The Wholehog 3 provides two monitor outputs, keyboard and mouse ports, MIDI input and output ports, two USB ports, Fast Ethernet on a rugged Neutrik Ethercon connector, and speakers with stereo audio output.
You can preserve show data on a built-in shock-mounted hard disk with CD-ROM drive and Zip disk drive tucked away under the armrest.
- Wholehog Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Two internal 12-inch high-brightness color touchscreens
- Two external monitors or touchscreens supported
- Backlit trackball with four configurable buttons for cursor and position control
- Ten playback faders with familiar playback controls (Choose, Go, Pause, & Flash)
- Dedicated Intensity and Rate wheels
- 36 Soft-Keys for quick toolbar selections
- Hog-Net Ethercon connector
- Internal Hard disk drive
- Internal CDRW drive
- Internal ZIP drive
- USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Real time clock
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Visualizer Console Edition dongles included
- Dust cover included
- Custom Road Case included
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- MIDI Input and Output, MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code
- Single LTC input via USB Timecode Widget
- Connectivity with many visualizers via Ethernet
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Wholehog console systems
- Remote Focus capabilities when networked with a tablet PC running Hog 3PC software
- Supports USB Playback and Expansion Wings
For more details, visit www.barco.com/en/events/product/2042.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Barco/High End Systems Studiopix StudioPix is a hybrid wide-angle moving yoke LED wash light with programmable graphic imaging, and the second product in High End Systems’ new line of Pixelation Luminaires.
- Barco/High End Systems Showpix Showpix, a combination high power LED wash light and programmable graphic image-displaying fixture, represents the first in HES’ new product line of Pixelation Luminaires.
- Barco/High End Systems Showbeam 2.5 The High End Systems Showbeam 2.5 automated wash luminaire features a jointly developed Philips MSR 2500-watt lamp source.