Ashdown T15-180 Combo
Published on 06/24/07 at 12:08
Transistor amplifier
180W/300W HP 15 'blue
Settings: input, equa 5 bands, output, sub level
Switch: deep, bright, eq on / off
Sub harmonics effect
2 input (high & low)
Output: DI (XLR), effects loop (send, return), line
Given the input level meter needle.
Black grille, plastic corners, a single handle on top (!!!)
18kg.

The sound is perfect, my bass slap ever. The settings are in 2 min, and the result is that honest. Manuel en français.

I plug my Jazzbass above & that's all. It works.

I use it for some time and I can not do without. It reproduces well the low frequencies without forgetting the treble is fine. However, it lacks a reverb, I'll have to buy and that's a shame. Okay, given the price / quality ratio, I will not cry. (288 € in German) The unique handle is not going to take care of my back either. This amp is perfect, and considering the price it would be a shame to pass. (It is 10/10 but I take off 1 point for the reverb and the handle)