Behringer Ultrabass BX600
quitoxic quitoxic
Published on 01/14/09 at 07:47
Amp 60Watts 1x12 "
Passive / active 1Between 1Between
shape filter to choose his

USE

A fairly simple equalizer: high, mid, low mid
Shape filter to move from a round and well rsonnant a clean / slamming but do not mistake the sound "slamming" is pretty bland ... slap me that much I have ever used!

SONORITS

At that price l can not ask too much. It is not unusual but it ensures enough for group play. And when you push the volume, the sound does not saturate, it's a good point.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use this amp for 3 years and we now cover even if at the beginning it suited me he very quickly shown its limits. For an amp he 60Watts of power but the sound quality'm not ... notice that for the price it costs it is not too bad either ... but do not esprez make big rpt 'with .. it is easily dpasser by the sound of the battery (especially if your drummer is a lumberjack), and do not think even a concert of ... Either way for concerts must be a minimum of 100 watts

it's a good amp level report qualitprix for beginner who want a fairly powerful amp for rpt 'garage .. but not local rpt ...

if I had to go rear I refa = erai not that choice, I choose rather to a few euros more, the Gallien-krueguer backline 70 watts (230 Thomann)