Behringer Ultrabass BX600
Behringer Ultrabass BX600
MGR/RAP511@aol.com MGR/RAP511@aol.com

« Behringer BX600 »

Published on 09/27/03 at 15:00
I bought this amp from Musiciansfriend.com for $139.99. I bought it because I was in desperate need of a semi-loud bass amp to play gigs, and this amp was what I was looking for at a very low price.

I love this amp. It is LOUD. It came at a very nice price, and is good quality. I like the tone shape filter, because it works just like a bass compressor pedal. It lets you get a huge variety of sounds along with the equalizers. And it's LOUD, very loud for 60 watts. So loud that it made a light bulb go out in my room when I didn't even have it up to full power. This thing shakes my house too. My parents HATE it. But I love it.

There is nothing that I have found wrong with this amp. I've played it pretty hard for the 3 months I've had it, and it still works perfectly, has no noise or feedback.

This thing is built to last. Like I said, I play it rough and it's still in perfect condition. I'm not so rough on the outside (even though the outside is built like a tank too) but I'm rough on the speaker. The speaker still sounds good and can produce "earthquakes" in my house.

I am proud of this amp. It has 60 watts of bass power. It produces a wide variety of sounds. And I think it will last a good long while. It is nearly the best $139.99 that a bassist can spend.