Fender B-DEC 30
Fender B-DEC 30

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Fender .

archer45 archer45
Publié le 03/04/07 à 15:33
It is a 30 watt full

it's tuner;

Indeed a number of impressive
overdrive, fuzz, sine chorus, triangle chorus, sine flange, triangle flange, phaser, wah touch; set wah, reverb, autoswell; envelope controlled filter, mono delay, delay, overdrive, fuzz delay, chorus, delay, flanger delay, phase delay; touch wah fuzz

different type of amplification:
modern fba; dirty fba; bassman; bman grind, the session rockin peg; 80's tone, Brit grit; upright

and drum machine

Easy and complete
the sound is good
the manual is clear but deserves to be more consistent
Accordingly we find ourselves a bit lost at the beginning tellemnt the possibilities are numerous
giving even more desire to play

I am a beginner and I comvient to play perfectly in sync with a battery
I play with a peavey millennium BXP 4-string and so far no effect

Use for on 28/02/2007
He lacks nothing
I had a peavey Microbass.
the original price is high but I got a 370 in the fender shop warranty 5 years c whether they are on their product so in my case I find this a good value for money long term.
being beginner I do it again the same choice with eyes closed