Fender BXR 200
Fender BXR 200

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Fender belonging to the BXR series.

herved21 herved21
Publié le 06/29/06 à 14:21
200 watts that take real ca is more than enough even on stage, and even in the collection's outdoor
sufficient connection (we even choose jack or XLR line out for output!)
SETTINGS more than enough I regret just a lack of a "mute button" for breaks
j'apprcie the three enhancements "deep, notch, bright"
great equalizer (a bit too sensitive), I use the chorus pedal avecu with reverse polarity: very practical!

Config nickel trs simple but sufficient
sound? put all 0 and do not touch that volume! it comes out clean and a regal c
What manual.? It would something?

perfect!
I plug in a Fender U.S. Highway One Jazzbass and sometimes a Boss ME5B but less <p class="bbcode-offtopic"> Off topic: <span>I use it almost exclusively for compression, tuning and sound prrgler 2</span>
as I said in the middle, the purest sound possible, and sometimes I boost the bass enhancement with the deep (I combine qques times) with bright enhancement and runs for ca 50 songs from the Sinatra or ACDC Niravana of Palmas, etc.

Use for 2 years
it is heavy (30kg +) but it is good (unlike me?)
trs few trials before but the little I have my purchase esssay APRS me comfort in my choice
I pay 200 for sale (just the connection of passive silent change: 8) a bargain, an unbeatable value for money service
If I remake my chaoix?? 2000%!