< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger 700RB-II/210
Gallien Krueger 700RB-II/210
Gallien Krueger 700RB-II/210

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Gallien Krueger belonging to the RB series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
thomagouille thomagouille

* Impedance: 4/8 Ohm
* Output speaker supplmentaire
* Castors & Poignetlscopique

USE

No need for manual configuration seems simple to me ... there are a few more knobs than the simplest heads but when adj test a few amps, no problems (a rest a bass amp what ...).

SONORITS

I plug a musicman sterling and my bass in it, I play a lot of different styles (song, afro, jazz, reggae, hiphop) and I am fully satisfied! 2 hp 10 inch dveloppent enough for all types of situations! And tweeter does his job (important for super bass and slap). Rglage level, well it's simple: I leave the qual dish with musicman! has made great (I play on bi-amping: volume hp and tweeter are indpendants). For bass, I cut the bass and I go back treble, nickel.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 6 months. I'm really pleased his level. Beautiful grain, hot (for the amplifier transistors; Pramp the lamp should do his job!). Tilt therefore very practical on many scenes where you Avoid and run after a flyghtcase surlever to your amp ...
I test a lot of stuff and I do not understand the craze for Markbass lol! Except for maybe the weight: GK, he weighs his weight, despite small dimensions. It is equipped with wheels but are fragile (breaks after a month, I will replace them one day when I will think lol).

Small problem: I had some problems with a certain amount of vibration ... rgle case by tightening all the mess (I hopes to dfinitivement!).

Of course, there are better level but you have to put 3 times more expensive, and have roadies in her closet lol!

Found 700 euros (nine) on the Net, great value qualitprix, even 1000 euros (aprsdmontage of the head, it's really super cam; hp but are peaufinables I quibble!). It lacks more than a Bonus compressor and would top!