< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger MB115

Input for low-active
Di-Out
-Headphone
-Auxiliary Input

The manual is pretty useless, given the super simple config of the amp. Personally, I forgot the manual in the glove box and never needed to go and see: P
The EQ is quite precise, each small change is quickly felt, not like on some amps that I had the opportunity to try where the knobs were not greatly influence the sound. However, it is still in its "Gallien Krueger", not really worth trying to find something else, we are not faced with a Line 6 to thirty six thousand simulations (and that's good).
Horn switch actually serves to enable or disable the tweeter, the contour switch allows to give another color to the sound, and the limit switch is a kind of compressor, very convenient to play at home. (To switch from one game to a cushy hard slap with little to shake the walls)
Other than that, the boost acts more or less like the volume knob, but gives a little more roundness or je ne sais quoi very nice.

The sound of this amp is really huge, it perfectly meets my expectations. Coming from the world's first guitar, I did not really know in terms of bass amplification. (Note that this amp is my first bass amp and I can not really speak as an expert and compare with other brands of amps miles.)
However, I toured the shops and have tested a few amps in the same price range. I will not mention who, but the major competitors are gone, until I test it, which sound quite convinced me, and very suitable for my type of game
I mainly play rock and this amp is perfect for out of the beautiful funk rhythms and sounds deeper and more serious.
There is not much wind when you stop playing, except when active tweeter, which is quite noisy. The contour switch adds a little bass and midrange removed, resulting in a sound with more presence, which is transcendent when playing the slap!
When the power is ample for group play, personal, I have never exceeded three quarters of the master, knowing that I often play with the boost almost thoroughly.

I was attracted to directly Gallien Krueger to its partnership with the bassist of Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was after a concert at Bercy them and after admiring (loan) Flea of ​​the game that I decided to buy a real amp!
Before, I was playing on a friend Laney, who was very good, but had not enough power to rehearse with a drummer, two guitars and two voices ... For over two weeks I have, and I'm still very happy. I have tried many other models and a lot of research before finding the perfect amp, but it really worth it!

What I like this amp: the sound, the speaker 15 inches, light weight (which is unmatched by anyone in the market), which throws the grid, and led behind the button on / off passes from red to blue when it is ready to blow up the watts!

WHAT I LIKE THE LEAST: the tweeter, which gives little flapping for many unnecessary background noise, which is really annoying ... And though I look I see it:)

The price / quality ratio is really good for under 400 euros (okay, 399) we are left with a very good amp. I had no trouble making this model, (no grid problems as in the previous opinion), and find myself with two year warranty in case of problems so you should be fine ...
=> So yes, I do it again this choice without hesitation.