Ampeg SVT-610HLF
Ampeg SVT-610HLF

Bass Guitar Speaker from Ampeg belonging to the Classic series.

banal182 banal182
Published on 10/05/07 at 14:10
Ampeg cabinet composed of 6 to 10 bowls and a tweeter, 4 ohm sub.
I use it with an Ampeg V4B head (old V4BH) 100W lamps.
This configuration offers a good compromise qualitpuissance / price, if you like the grain of the Ampeg.
Anyway, this baffle cash that power with ease dconcertante.

Ampeg sound for me is irreplaceable, and this cabinet does not droge RULES.
The depth of his bass is striking and the tweeter plays its rle, it adds to the sound of PCHE, especially mdiator game.
This baffle rpond both the game's finger on a 5-string bass (SI rponse serious trs Dfine well) on that game mdiator Fender Precision.

I use this cabinet for 6 months, as well as mdiator finger, and it is by far the best speaker that I've jou. I bought nine of the famous German site Thomann, I economy about 20% of the price and it gives me an excellent new report qualitprix.
I do not regret that choice, I would recommend against even the Ampeg 8x10.