Art Pro Channel
Art Pro Channel
yed yed
Publié le 09/02/11 à 21:30
Just to complete what has been said before:
It's just a slice tube = préampcompeq.
The comp and eq on each bypass
Analog VU meter and gain reduction LED
three important points:
- Choice of optical tube comp
- The signal path and changeable almost at will (eg préampeqcomp). But the switch is done by external wiring (I would prefer buttons but frankly I quibble)
- Each floor can be used individually simultaneously.

Super simple, but after reading the manual I understood all the possibilities (and extra) of the machine. After comparing the way more "classical" préampeqcomp with the original path préampcompeq I realized the ruthlessly efficient and accurate it (singing and speaking voice, rap, guitar, bass, viola).
To precisely manages warmth, presence, waste, color is an accurate tool, but also powerful (the comp can be heard if we want to be cleaned and eq, see colorful highly inflated, if desired, as well as the input stage).

For instruments, I prefer remained initially very transparent, and then I carve a little with the eq. I prefer the guitar or bass players manage their grain and color with their stuff. For voice, I do what I want, it does not bother me or limits jamais.Je want to re test with my old microphones. And I'm no longer want to try some micro tube top (too much light kills the lamp?).

for 8 months
experiences with behringer, art, mindprint, preamp sound card or mixer, but this is my first "real" analog portion.
I like his versatility and modular side, and that it's transparent color when it wants.
I do not switched by external wiring on the rear of the rack, as a result I do not do it as often as I would like ...
A digital output missing? may be ...
Excellent quality / prix.Pour the same budget, I would do this choice.