Softube Releases FET Compressor
Softube has announced the release of the FET Compressor plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X in both native VST, AU and RTAS formats.
The software is also available as the DSP-based TDM and VENUE formats.
Softube has added some features designed to have analog sound such as continuous ratio, parallel compression, detector filtering and lookahead.
- Modeled analog compressor, input and output stages.
- Modeled "All buttons in" mode.
- Continuous ratio (even between 20:1 and ALL).
- Input and output stage distortion.
- Parallel compression.
- Detector low and high cut filters.
- External side chain.
- Stereo with synchronized gain reduction.
$279 for the native version
$449 for the TDM/VENUE version
(excl. VAT, where applicable).
A functional 10 day demo is available for download.
For more details, check out Softube: https://www.softube.com" onclick="window.open('https://fr.audiofanzine.com/go_url.php?url=http://' + escape('www.https://www.softube.com')); return false;" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.https://www.softube.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Digidesign Releases Pro Tools 8 Digidesign, a part of Avid Technology, Inc.,announced the release of Pro Tools 8 software, the company's music creation and audio production software.
- FourTrack iPhone App Updated to v1.2 Sonoma Wire Works' FourTrack multitrack audio recorder for the iPhone has been updated to v1.2. FourTrack.
- 112db Morgana v1.2.5 112dB has announced that the virtual sampler Morgana has been updated to version 1.2.5.