Enttec DMXIS v1.1.1
ENTTEC has updated its lighting control plug-in DMXIS to version 1.1.1 (Build 1612).
- Added hardware monitoring. If the connection between the DMXIS hardware & software is lost, reconnecting the hardware will automatically re-establish the connection).
- Standalone does not "black out all channels to zero" when started. Allows you to restart DMXIS if necessary during a live show without plunging your audience into darkness).
- Improved loading times when switching presets (resulting in greater accuracy of automated shows).
- Added compatibility with OS X 10.6.5.
- Fix to Python macros API (inaccuracies when querying channel values). This was causing problems with the "Global Edit" macros.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.