Studiodevices Reflections XS
Studiodevices has announced Reflections XS, a new true-stereo convolution reverb that will be offered for free to every customer who buys a Studiodevices convolution library.
Reflections XS is designed to calculate normal stereo impulses and also true-stereo impulses. The feature-set is cut-down to a simple but effective impulse-responses player that can also load any other impulses as normal wave-files, according to the company.
- Stereo and true-stereo convolution.
- Easy and friendly user-interface.
- Optimized user-adjustable reverb filtering.
- Pre-delay parameter.
- Loads any wave-file impulses.
Reflections XS is currently in late beta-phase and will be released soon as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ByteWeavers OscVstBridge ByteWeavers recently released OscVstBridge, a VST plug-in that bridges VST data to the Open Sound Control [OSC] network domain.
- E-MU 0404 USB E-MU has announced the release of Windows Driver Stack as Open Source Applicable to E-MU Audio Interfaces: 0202USB, 0404USB and TrackerPre.
- Wave Arts Plugin Updates Wave Arts recently released version 5.47 updates for all of its plug-ins.