Oberheim Echoplex
Oberheim Echoplex
bertrandfraysse bertrandfraysse
Publié le 04/24/11 à 07:09
Traditional digital delay with setting the amount of feedback, volume of pre-amplification, length of the loop, mix dry / wet and output volume.

The machine becomes interesting with the use of parameter "overdub" which opens or closes the entrance of the delay and then to loop very clean.

Another very important parameter is "multiply" that extends the loop while maintaining the original content. Explanation: I just recorded a low of 3 seconds and I want to record a melody over 18 seconds. I press multiply after having recorded the bass, I play at the same time my long melody and it saves me is pressing again multiply and I find myself with my bass line that wraps around 6 times in my long melody, I can then press again to multiply to continue to expand the loop.

A parameter "Undo" will undo the last addition

It is also possible to reverse the loop and continue to register at the place then eventually put in reverse ...

The memoir of the delay allows for loops over 3 minutes if I remember correctly.

etc. etc. etc.