Iced Audio Updates AudioFinder: v4.8.3
Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder to v4.8.3.
- Overhaul to the ReCycle importer.
- Converted ReCycle files now have slice markers in them where the slices in the original format are.
- Added the ability to open ReCycle files in the Sample Tool. Note they are converted to AIFF in the process.
- Added "Double Clicking Waveform Preview Opens Sample Tool" option to the Tools Setup.
- Fixed a bug where the Tap Pad could stop playback in the player.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Waveform Preview cache from being used.
- Fixed potential crash on quit bug.
- Fixed a crash when closing a Sample Tool while it was still playing.
- Fixed a bug when playing files dropped on the Dock icon.
- Added Type/Creator code display to the AudioViewer.
- Fixed a bug in the Sample Tool that prevented slices and loops from being dragged during playback.
- Fixed a Tiger warning at launch time.
- Other bug fixes.
For more info, check out www.icedaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cockos Reaper 2 Updated to v2.55 Cockos has updated Reaper to v2.55.
- VisualVox polyphonic: Version 0.9 Jonathan Schmid-Burgk has announced the release of VisualVox polyphonic v0.9, described as "the world's first published polyphonic tone manipulation software".
- [NAMM] Vir2 Mojo: Horn Section At the Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, California, Vir2 Instruments announced its new virtual instrument for pop, jazz, funk, and big band horns, Mojo: Horn Section.