Cockos Reaper 2 Updated to v2.55
Cockos has updated Reaper to v2.55.
- Fixed hang on MIDI bank/program file change.
- Fixed metronome stutter on first downbeat.
- Fixed VST compatibility with plug-ins that send MIDI events from UI/etc.
- Fixed reasamplomatic ui updating bug.
- Fixed render dialog peaks display.
- ReaVerb: lower CPU use, "set all" button for overriding all instances FFT settings.
- ReaVerb: fixed issues with complex chains that convert channel counts.
- ReaPitch/ReaVoice: lower CPU on silence.
- Code to prevent elastique from chewing CPU on near silence.
- FX parameter MIDI learn: fixed updating of "set with selected tracks" flag.
- FX preset loading, VST program changes now add undo points.
- Meta-actions to conditionally process actions based on the sign of CC parameter value.
- Stretching using Elastique by more than a factor of 10 now will result in correct timing but not-fully-preserved pitch.
- mp3 encoder now handles writing mono better (when passed stereo data).
- Existing item selection is cleared when recording stops (recorded items are selected).
For more info, check out www.reaper.fm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VisualVox polyphonic: Version 0.9 Jonathan Schmid-Burgk has announced the release of VisualVox polyphonic v0.9, described as "the world's first published polyphonic tone manipulation software".
- [NAMM] Vir2 Mojo: Horn Section At the Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, California, Vir2 Instruments announced its new virtual instrument for pop, jazz, funk, and big band horns, Mojo: Horn Section.
- Bio-Mechanic Beats II Loops This new collection of beats & percussion loops range from 70bpm to 180bpm, and tempo and styles from hiphop to industrial and dance, to high speed drum-n-bass.