< Tous les avis Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro 2.x
Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro 2.x
romrom78 romrom78

«  I work with regularly! »

Published on 03/13/12 at 06:42
The installation is done it without problem?
Yes no problem. The software is stable.

The manual is clear and sufficient?
So the manual is in English. I think it's very well done. For each element that makes up this software, the help topic is available directly to the item.

Like any software, you must spend some time in early to get your feet and tame. Once it is mastery, there is no difficulty. At first you get lost a little ... but precisely, it is because it is fairly comprehensive.

What is the configuration of your computer?
Windows XP Sound card + Digigram VX Pocket V2 + Asio

The software runs he correctly on this configuration?
No problem.

This hardware + software is stable?

How long you use it?
Several years. At first, my use was fairly brief and to the As my use has become more complex.

Did you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes ... Pro Tools, Pyramix, Nuendo etc ...

What is so special that you love the most, least?
The best: simple to use.
The least: requires the installation of a wrapper for the use of VST plug-in.

I got used to work with as part of a home studio, and I am delighted. The use is not only destructive elsewhere. I used both for Editing and Mixing. It is more precise in its use and the sound quality is satisfactory.
In my case it's fine with me so that I do not even consider changing software.