Tascam TM-D8000
Tascam TM-D8000
emale emale
Publié le 09/12/09 à 10:32
Nothing to add from what is said below. The site of Teac / Tascam provides comprehensive information.
Personally, I find the features quite impressive in terms of input / output.
I am not 10/10 because of automated faders would have been a total killer for this console. But I confirm it still manages to work well because the snapshots are effective.
And for consoles powered when the engine fails, it is very, very bothered.

I know the Yamaha (01v, 02R, AW4416 ..)
The configuration is quite different, but finally we made it after a few hours of use and found it really better to have the multi-function knobs for processing all parameters of the slice, like most high-end consoles.
Only problem: the setup is heavy enough to access my taste.

Still, I consulted the manual for advanced functions.

And I managed to use it as a command key transport cubase.

I do not use much the A / D converters as I enter the full digital console via 2 Motu 2408 (the feast).
However, I found that the preamp is correct, just a little less effective than 16:2 allen wz (but we only compare what is comparable).

The Equal and dynamics: excellent: Nothing to say. It happens to have very good results bills. These are for me among the strengths of this console.

I've had a few months now and I use it, the more I realize that this is a real beast. Normal that we find little on the market.
Strong points:
- THE SOUND
- VU meter Built
- The multi-function pots
- Ability to mix 56 tracks reall
- The number of inputs / outputs
- Others

Weaknesses
- Lack of automated fader
- Weight
- Lack of editing software
- A friend told me, however, should not carry too much because if ever a component fails, it's galley to repair

The price / quality ratio is unbeatable, I do not regret my purchase. .

I think the model above is called Sony DMX-R100 (I'll buy if I have more money). Otherwise I will keep it as it really is beyond its direct competitors.