Boss BR-600 Digital Recorder
Boss BR-600 Digital Recorder

BR-600 Digital Recorder, Digital Multrack-studio from Boss in the BR series.

psychofonic 05/17/2010

Boss BR-600 Digital Recorder : psychofonic's user review

«  Excellent Swiss Army Knife »

- Connectivity: analog, 1 between guitar, 1 headphone, 1 line in between, a stereo RCA output, two mic inputs (jack)
- Storage: memory card (Compact Flash) 2GB maximum attention to formats accepts-
- Number of tracks recorded simultannment: 2. With 2 microphones taken.

I am not 10 because it is effectively limited simultannes 2 tracks, but in this format / qualitprix is ​​Plutt awesome dj.

- Config is simple, clear, the manual is very comprehensive and provides Answers to all as long as you take the time to read it.
- Direct access to important features of the + (read / record / loop / record type, close / open mics, effects ,...)

The sounds are very good quality part MSOC HRIT can be taken of GPs without guitar amp, guitar by plugging directly into it.
I am not using other effects (compression, etc.), I only catch raw, I used essentially capturing ideas and models of fawn 'raw'. Part 'rhythmic' integrates is really excellent and allows you to create the basic structures of his compositions, several kits are disposed of very good quality and you can import your own drum sounds.
What struck me most is the quality of sound picked up by internal microphones, and once the level of entrergl he is able to save a rpt with no saturation or compression even (very) high volume. I've grown accustomed to running in the rpt then add some guitars (using the DI output of my head, plugged into a microphone between BR600).

- I use it constantly for about 2 years, it is incredibly compact, I put six rechargeable batteries and easily fits into a recording rpt.
- This is my first recorder numrique
- Given the price, its size, I can not blame him, I find it absolutely essential now.