New Architectural Acoustics Digitool Models
Architectural Acoustics by Peavey debuts three new models of the venerable Peavey Architectural Acoustics Digitool multiprocessor series.
The Digitool is now available in the following models: the MX16, featuring eight inputs and eight outputs; the MX32, featuring 16 inputs and 16 outputs; and the LIVE, featuring eight balanced XLR inputs and outputs for live-sound FOH applications.
These new Digitool processors are said to feature an updated, more powerful DSP engine, full-color LCD screen, enhanced front-panel navigation, individual input and output mutes, and five-segment LED arrays for input and output signal monitoring. In addition, there is a USB port on the front for programming and an Ethernet port on the back for either programming or connecting to a network. On the back panel, there are eight control voltage ports and two RS-485 ports, designed to allow for more external control than the original Digitool MX. All three models include a global, 100-240V power supply.
Updated Digitool features include:
- Improved dynamic range
- Improved mic/line input circuitry
- Enhanced navigation for ease of use
- Full-color LCD display
- Individual front-panel mute for each input and output
- Five-segment LED meters for each input and output
- USB port for external programming and firmware updating
- Rear-panel Ethernet port for network, programming and control
- Eight control voltage ports
- AES input
- 3.81 mm Euro connectors (XLR for the Digitool Live)
- Upgraded and more powerful DSP processing
- Enhanced security system
- New graphical user interface featuring MediaMatrix N-Ware
For more information, visit www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Behringer Power Amps Behringer's iNuke NU6000DSP is a 6000-Watt Power Amplifier with DSP Control and USB Interface.
- [NAMM] Turbosound TurboDrive Control Software TurboDrive control software is designed to provide online access and control of Turbosound controllers, powered speakers, and RACKDP amplifiers, either individually or in a BVNet network of up to 100 devices.
- [NAMM] Shure PSM 1000 Shure Incorporated shows at NAMM the new PSM 1000 Dual Channel Personal Monitor System, designed to integrate with Shure Wireless Workbench (WWB) software.