< Tous les avis Korg SV-1 73

Digital Piano from Korg belonging to the SV-1 series

theaudioandvideoguy theaudioandvideoguy

« Vintage Digital Piano's »

Published on 04/26/12 at 20:14
The Korg SV-1 is a very good digital electric piano. I have been using it for years, a friend has one at his house. Even though I am not a great pianist its still good for me to get to use it from time to time just to work a little bit on my skills. So for me it is a practice piano but for him and others it’s a piano that they have really polished their skills on. It can be in either 88 or 73 key version, he has the 88 key version and it has a really nice feel too it. Similar to a real grand piano, you really cant even tell that it’s a digital piano buy the feel of the key’s. Of course you can by the sound though because nothing is like a real grand piano except for a real grand piano.

Overall, I would have to say that purchasing this digital piano (Korg SV-1) is really worth the money spent. Its pretty light too just incase you have to transport it from one place to another. It also has mide connection abilities so you can sync it up with your software. Though I have never used that feature so I cant really comment on it. Also, a ¼ jack is available for the pedals that you can purchase. The pedals don’t come with it though, you need to purchase those separately. If you are willing to invest a good amount of money in a vintage style digital piano then the Korg SV-1 will work for you without a question. Not all of the sounds are piano sounds, it also has good Rhodes and organ sounds. Don’t expect to get the synth sounds that you get on workstations though. It just doesn’t have those capabilities. But the electric piano sounds are great, you will be very pleased.