< Tous les avis Korg SV-1 73

Digital Piano from Korg belonging to the SV-1 series

Anonymous

«  A sound that has grain, but a keyboard has RH3 reliability perfectible! »

Published on 01/16/11 at 14:35
I know all of its competitors .. (J had keyboards ..)

Correct overall finish, looks very nice ...

A scene from the keyboard value for money rather interresting ... because the equivalent key hammer competitors in c is more expensive (especially a course north end of life at 2600 euros ... it makes quite a difference!)

Touch, not too light ..
Everyone has the feeling ... so have to try ..

In the usage:
I've used a few scenes not ridiculous at all:
He assured death, a large dynamic ... a grain of hell .... something dirty and vintage, just the goal.

I'm working on, I'm used to my ... and it's true that this keyboard clears up something special!

What is significant is that this keyboard is very well what it is designed. (Live and warm sound)

Keyboard feels a situation, s tame ... and after several hours it begins to feel the difference!
When comparing it to a soft "c ".... Akoustik piano is a bit funny ... (go play live the Akoustik piano with a midi controller ...)

In short ..
This keyboard is the love it or hate it, but what I know, it is in that situation he acted in a very "pro" the noise level ...
It sells for elsewhere like hotcakes ...

Today, the SV1 is the only alternative to keyboards in clavia North ....
Except that a northern course is much more expensive, and a Nord Electro 3 didn't Delay, feel heavy or dual stereo output (for cons on the keyboard are superior organs ..)

Well, the only problem is that I recently got rid of m to use a keyboard: A NORTH PIANO

So why will you say?

C is simple, because when we regularly scenes of course we need a keyboard that sounds (and this keyboard sounds great it would be slanderous to say otherwise.) But also and especially a keyboard RELIABLE!

And unfortunately, I don t have confidence in the mechanics of this keyboard:
-J had a first SV1 in September, and the unpacking and trying my home I realized that did not respond to key velocity (with a slight pressing we were already full ... . so no middle ground on this key!)

I have therefore returned to the store or J is an exchange standard, and correctly answering the 2nd ..
However in the high tessitura of the keyboard there was still ultimately a problem of velocity on some notes (not as radical as the first ... but a strange feeling as if the shades were no different on different notes in terms of set ..)

Moreover, in considering this keyboard, one perceives that s there is a side play the keys ... and therefore a loud noise!

To have carried the day I had a moment the sensation that I will have reliability problems with this keyboard RH3, which does not seem very well done!
So I went north to try a piano ... and finish of the keyboard has nothing to do .... It smells' pro'chez clavia ..

So c is left, I send him this korg before I loose that and taken a North!

North which is a piano does not speak much but who is the best technology clavia / north regarding pianos and EPs (like me and my kiff c is the rhodes ...)

The north sounds differently .. but more balanced overall and very musical (the Korg has more grain, more trash ...) but especially on chords north is much better ... (the korg sounds seems to have curly shorter ..)

Well ... voila!
No I have not sought further .... j I need reliable machines regularly as I move on stage right and left, and I have separate me from the Summary SV1 which sounds good but does not present a reliable Enterprise Chania I think ..

And just search the forums for internationals s see that I'm not the only one to doubt the reliability of SV1 ...

I think in conclusion that under the appearance of small wicked vintage, SV1 is mostly a keyboard not to move the show ...
(Which is not the case .... NORTH designed for live musicians pros and reassuring in my opinion the length!)