Yamaha TG33
bubblebe bubblebe
Publié le 04/23/09 à 06:50
32 polyphony, which is not bad for its age.
classical connection, which does not limit the musician lambda.
(FYI, green backlit display, which will not be qd seen in the photo on AudioFanzine ;-) NB)

Using very '80s-early '90s: the world of buttons. In short, it is not the knobs, but hey, you have to play the game ;-) The joistique qd is very nice to him even though I must confess, I will not hit often (though there was the one real potential)

For me the sound is a true happiness. A little breathless, but its worth a visit. I have had or still in my set of generators roland (D110-U110-U220 D550 JV1080), Yamaha (the horror sounds of the RS7000 ;-) (which is for the rest of the bomb)), and well apart from the D550, no such module made me hair stand apart from this small TG33. I find the sound Enormous while I was wary as the plague sounds yam. It sounds warm and powerful. (Well, compared to the module that I had until now). In short, I found it for 75 euros, and is really happy. If the pianos are typically cold yam, the rest is really a pure delight.

For that price, I gladly repeat 3. A real pleasant surprise. I do not understand how he is so under-side. In short, to not hesitate to stand out sounds usual ;-)