[Musikmesse] Roland Jupiter-80
All product details are now available on Roland's new Jupiter-80 synthesizer.
- SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic
- Single Tone described as equivalent to the performance of a "powerful single synthesizer"—stack four of these to create a “Live Set”
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for sonic movement during performance
- Operation with front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface
JUPITER-80’s sound engine handles four x tones with dedicated DSP per tone as a basic unit “Live Set” for manual performance. Layering of Upper and Lower Live Sets, plus a specialized “SOLO” part, means you can get a nine-tone-stack sound. Customized complex settings can be saved as Registrations, and recalled during live performance.
The synth comes with stackable SuperNATURAL architecture and features such as Tone Blender, which tweaks values of multiple parameters simultaneously and lets you “Capture” a new combination and save it as a Live Set. Tone Blender can also change your live-performance capabilities by letting you assign its multiple parameters to controllers such as the D Beam.
For more details, head to www.rolandconnect.com/product.php?p=jupiter-80.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Korg Monotribe Korg introduces the monotribe Analog Ribbon Station; a new form of synthesizer that shares the monotron’s analog DNA, "yet delves deeper into the rich, organic, and often chaotic world of analog synthesis," according to the company.
- [Musikmesse] Yamaha MOX6 & MOX8 Yamaha will introduce a new series of 'Mobile' Motifs at the coming MusikMesse.
- Moog Music Etherwave PolyTheremin Moog Music engineers have announced what they call "the first major technical Theremin design advance in over 40 years."