Aiaiai TMA-1
Aiaiai TMA-1
Eko Eko

«  Make his job ... style »

Publié le 02/13/11 à 13:40
I use my TMA-1 for 4 months or so.

I also have a pair of AKG k272mkII who are dedicated to a use!

I vary depending on the uses of the term.
TMAs are used mainly when I travel, public transport, cycling, walking ...

After these past few months over I can say that the sound quality is more than correct for this reproduction of HD 25. I got used and even if they are a bit more colorful than my 272 mkII sound is quite adapted to the use.

The + + + +:
They have this sound quality I was looking for a clear and tinted clear that! The portability and style more from the 272mkII. The cable is interchangeable and two types of "cushion" provided!

The isolation is good enough on the train without having to mount the volume too much! I did on the other hand never tried to djing in the evening - a test!

The - - - - -:
The scope or I use it, the insulation could be more consistent but comfort lose ground!

I paid $ 150 in imports from the U.S. and am very satisfied!

I would do without hesitation that choice given the strength of the product!

Having hesitated for a long time and find products in my criteria, I think note 10 is deserved!