Reloop RHP-10 Limited Editions
The limited special editions of Reloop's headphones RHP-10 feature an engraved serial number on an aluminium plate.
The RHP-10 Cherry Black's inside belt and the ear cushions are deep red, the remaining casing is dim black rubber paint. The ear cups' aluminium inlay and the golden Reloop script nameplate on the bracket are noticeably contrasting.
The model RHP-10 Ceramic White's ear cushions, outer belt and Reloop branding are kept apple-green, the casing and the inside belt are ceramic white. The headphones for DJs with white equipment was inspired by Reloop's Spin! design.
As further alternative Reloop presents the RHP-10 Purple Milk version, with purple elements.
The restrained variant for parlour discjockeys is the RHP-10 Chocolate Crown. The rubber paint finish's colour is chocolate brown while the cushions are made of a slightly darker brown composition leather, with silver stresses.
A further variant, Gold Rush, has golden Reloop branding and the housing elements are also gold-plated in 24 karat.
As complement Reloop puts the Solid Chrome variant on the market, with chrome-coloured elements.
The Flash Black version comes in a black housing, with the ear pads and headband in a cyan colour. The accessories with two pairs of ear cushions and a large bag has the same colouring as the headphones themselves.
- Closed rotary and rectractable construction
- Number plate with engraved serial number
- Noble rubber paint finish
- Aluminum inlays on ear cups
- Flat construction for ear cup chassis
- Bracket with aluminum bar
- Double bracket casing: water-repellent artificial leather (upper) and sweat-absorbing Climabsorb net nylon (lower side)
- Exchangeable ear cups made of artificial leather: large cut-out for enclosing wear, small cut-out for inumbent wear
- Exchangeable cords: plain cord & spiral cord
- One-sided cord routing
- All connections gold-plated
- Angular output jack
Check out Reloop for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- V-Moda Crossfade Custom Program V-Moda unveils Crossfade Customs, a personalization option for its over-ear headphone, the Crossfade LP.
- [NAMM] beyerdynamic DT 1350 Headphones At the NAMM show in Anaheim, beyerdynamic launched the DT 1350 headphones.
- [NAMM] SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones Shure unveiled the SE215 Sound Isolating Earphone, featuring a newly developed Dynamic MicroDriver and a detachable cable, at the 2011 NAMM Show in Anaheim, California.