Ultrasone introduces its Signature DJ headphones.
- Principle: Dynamic / Closed
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Driver: 50 mm Mylar
- Magnet: NdFeB
- Frequency range: 5 – 32.000 Hz
- SPL: 115 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 300 g
- 2 detachable cords: coiled cable up to 3,0m, goldplated 6.3mm plug
- 1,2m straight cable with microphone and remote control, angled 3,5mm gold plated plug
- ULE technology
- S-Logic Plus technology
- Ethiopian sheep skin leather head pad and ear pads
- Real glass nameplates
- Transportation case
The Ultrasone Signature DJ Headphones are available at a price of 1049 dollar excl. shipping.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.