or
Create an account

or

Thread CREATING MUSIC AND MIXING

• 20 replies
  • 19 participants
  • 1 follower
1 CREATING MUSIC AND MIXING
HEY IM LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM FOR MY PC SO THAT I CAN MIX MY MUSIC AND ADD REMOVE AND CHANGE AROUND MY MUSIC ANDY SUGGESTIONS ANY BODY???
Show first post
ableton? hmm? what about ableton? live 5 is fun
:D:D

%1$s a écrit HEY IM LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM FOR MY PC SO THAT I CAN MIX MY MUSIC AND ADD REMOVE AND CHANGE AROUND MY MUSIC ANDY SUGGESTIONS ANY BODY???

:lol::lol:
hey I'm kind new in town so I guess I will need a lot of help I dj and I need same program to make my own mixing cd and play arround with others cut voice or cut the sound kind change things arround.....lol
Try "TRACKTOR DJ" by "NATIVE INSTRUMENTS" or Ableton live 5
Well Reason is a wicked program once you get the hang of it all if u ever do however fruityloops is a more easier program to use and i also recommend cool edit pro for chopping up tunes and stuff
se reason 3.0 rewire with sony acid .It easy as "ABC". For me is works fine big_smile

If you want try rewire FL6 with sony acid:mad::mad::mad::mad:
hey anyone know the best way for taking audio off a film and using it to sample in reason 3.0 how to go about it Cheers :D

%1$s a écrit HEY IM LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM FOR MY PC SO THAT I CAN MIX MY MUSIC AND ADD REMOVE AND CHANGE AROUND MY MUSIC ANDY SUGGESTIONS ANY BODY???

Suggests to try using FlexiMusic Composer, a multi-track program for composing, editing and mixing of music using sampled instrument sounds.http://www.fleximusic.com/composer/overview.htm
I will have to do some research on that one.
hi i think you all best of music.