Image Line has updated Deckadance to v1.5.2.
* [fix] – Fix a synchronization problem when master tempo engine is active.
* [imp] – Improved audio engine.
* [imp] – Improved DVS system to get rid of “sticker drift” problems.
* [fix] – Fix visual problem in the pitch sliders in DVS mode and soundcard samplerates of 48KHz.
* [imp] – Improved double/half buttons behavior in the BPM setup panel.
* [imp] – Updated minihost.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.