LiquidSonics Updates Reverberate
LiquidSonics has updated Reverberate to v1.005.
Change since v1.001:
- Upgrades to facilitate x64 build.
- Fix for chorus module when used at extreme settings.
- Added an additional preset to demonstrate how to use the chorus module to achieve a pitch shifting effect.
- Includes a new facility to duplicate IR settings from 1 to 2 and 2 to 1.
- Latency modification message box notification is now modal in the same way as the file loading dialog box.
- Fixed a bug with the user notification of zero latency mode configuration.
- Added a user selection pull-down menu to set the default IR file dialog location to either the most recently used, the current IR directory (this is context sensitive so the eject buttons respond to the location of the IR loaded depending which button IR1/2 is used) or an option to always load from a preset directory that can be specified by the user (defaults to c:\ until changed).
- The manual has been updated to reflect new imagery and provides more details on using the new features.
- Update to 1.002 omitted VST version renumbering (needed to instigate a rescan in some hosts to propagate update). Fixed in this minor release.
- Reports of Cubase hanging during scanning have been received. This is similar to a fault seen during beta testing fixed by rolling back thread priority manipulation hence modifications are made in this area.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Spicy Guitar Benoit Rostykus and Pierre-Andre Savalle have released a beta version of Spicy Guitar, a real-time sound synthesis software simulating acoustic guitar tones.
- Audio Damage Releases Eos Reverb Plug-In Audio Damage has announced the release of Eos, its new Algorithmic Reverb plug-in for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST/AU).
- Pro Solovst For Mac AM Music Technology has announced the release of the Mac OS X version of Pro SoloVst, the virtual instrument that reproduces the monophonic analog synthesizer from the early 1970s, the ARP Pro Soloist.