Epiphone FT-200 The Monticello
Epiphone FT-200 The Monticello

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the FT series.

Anonymous
Published on 07/02/09 at 11:21
What country does she makes? (United States, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
What rglages (volume, Tone slecteur micro ...)?
What type of race?
Mine is from 1977, made in Japan.

I found it at a friend with the head broken at the nut.

I have been glued by a friend, she is like new ...

The handle is it enjoyable?
Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?
Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Do you get a good sound easy? ...
I'm on the ass every time I take. Jou have a lot of guitars with a Gibson Hummingbird among others, RJ45, the Takamine and company. It competes carrment.

A great balance throughout the run, safe and sound terrible.

Access in acute is not the easiest but it is not a pan shot so we excuse.

The hoop is worthy of a good Gibson, trs enjoyable round.

Trs beautiful engraving on the head.

Appropriate are your style of music?
What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest?
Sounds worthy of Gibsons. When I close my eyes I'm in the States.

How long have you use it?
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
How do you report qualitprix?
Exprience with, you will do again this choice? ...
I love