Boss DR-880 Dr. Rhythm
Boss DR-880 Dr. Rhythm

DR-880 Dr. Rhythm, Drum Machine from Boss in the DR series.

razorstyle 02/01/2007

Boss DR-880 Dr. Rhythm : razorstyle's user review

• Partager
BOSS DR-880
Drum machine-presets 500 machines, 500 user presets.
-Features a multi-effects guitar (and bass) Intgr.
Connection, MIDI, USB, and audio output

The setup is simple even if the beginners it is a bit droutc'tait Premire my drum machine) as there are everywhere button, read the manual a bit, at least See "Overview of dr 880", the manual is also clear trs (be a little bit pais but at least we pay for).

Pass this Premire tapes have fun Aralis of paterns (rhythms with drum + bass) songs that we know, and we start to play it and a multi-effects Triffouille Intgr .

Then gradually a measure of the sessions, one stumbles on something, hop you open the manual, this is how we come across a used pottentiel of the craft and really s'clater above.

Sounds are Nickel, everything is customizable and paramtrable, it's madness! can rgl are each drum and bass, CRER its own kit, and then it sounds yammer Anbiez, genres "small pices, concert hall, stadium, etc ...
There is also a multi purpose or one CRER own sounds and everything is saved on the hard drive.

I've had four months and I love it. Since I have really progress because it Aprende a play in rhythm, it can also work its range and in addition, it gives pleasure to play and motivation.
I would do without this choice hsiter.