Crest Audio CC 4000
SPH1X SPH1X
Publié le 06/29/10 à 06:38
I use it for 1 month and his record is quite frankly, I use to amplify a pair of subwoofers 800 watts RMS into 8 ohms each.

I'll have to go to CC5500 because I find it happens quite quickly to its stop, it is unfortunately not done too much for subwoofers, too bad, but I keep it anyway because he works very well in medium / high .

My CC2800 will be used for returns ...

Overall this is a very deliberate and very amp clean sound quality, after 48 consecutive hours of use, it has not failed a single second, again I recommend it for the medium / high behind a crossover .

Very good material.