Peavey Electronics announces the availability of the eavey IPR 3000 power amplifier.
The Peavey IPR 3000 and IPR 1600 power amplifiers are available now from authorized Peavey dealers. To find a Peavey dealer near you, please click here.
- 1,490 watts RMS at 2 ohms (both channels driven)
- 1,640 watts RMS at 2 ohms (one channel driven)
- 840 watts RMS at 4 ohms (both channels driven)
- 930 watts RMS at 4 ohms (one channel driven)
- 440 watts RMS at 8 ohms (both channels driven)
- 470 watts RMS at 8 ohms (one channel driven)
- 7.94 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Two independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Rileycrossovers (100 Hz)
- Combination ¼” & XLR inputs
- Combination twist-lock output connectors
- DDT loudspeaker protection circuitry
- Peavey IPR class D topology
- Detented controls
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
- Five-year warranty
U.S. MSRP $599.99
For more details, visit www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.