[NAMM] Voxengo GlissEQ 3.5
Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.5 update is now available for download.
Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for audio and sound production applications. GlissEQ is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac computers, GlissEQ now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
This version implements the following changes:
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- The "Show All Filter Shapes" global switch added.
- Version change history information window added.
- -6 dB/oct low-pass and high-pass filters added.
- Window size is now stored correctly in the default preset.
Check out www.voxengo.com/product/glisseq for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.