AKG D 550
AKG D 550

Dynamic Microphone from AKG .

Yjanet Yjanet
Publié le 02/15/09 à 06:05
Dynamic microphone for bass instruments oriented.

I did that for several days, but the battery of tests that I made him move proved interesting because its performance is very complementary to the rest of my microphones.

- Low tom and bass drum: correct
- Djembe: the sound is great for taking down, unlike the above which are taken flat.
- Alto recorder: to forget immediately
- Trumpet: The result is way too steep for the micro power.

However, I regret the lack of gain (that is probably what makes it does not catch on too quickly?)

The quality / price is right, having bought 50 € nine, knowing that complete my collection in an area where I still had no competitor. If I had to redo the choice, I would without doubt take a ride on the side or Sennheiser Thomann (Tbone) is to find an equivalent rate of interest, or his master.