Beyerdynamic Opus 89
Beyerdynamic Opus 89

Dynamic Microphone from Beyerdynamic belonging to the OPUS series.

Duffmachine Duffmachine
Published on 02/03/07 at 16:47
Micro chant, hypercardioid, dynamic

I've had six months and it is wonderful!! Nothing to do with Sennheiser or Shure, no special color commme the shhure j'appprécis and especially what he can pop an anti not to take any external sound even close to the microphone he did capture the voice and makes it perfectly without faults or grésillment I use it for the singing, because I began a career as a singer and it's perfect, reinforced in the high serious and that there have not saturation.zero Feedback, but when I said real zero c Feedback not like the so-called anti Senheiser Larsen dice kon approached some of the amps parte Larsen endless
Brief no reproach be a little bit fragile but once in hand they never left it's body covered with a non-slip extremely pleasant to the touch
in short a perfect microphone wired for the best voice I hate to put myself in hf !!!!!!!
Here it's really buying the super no défaults
I pay € 185 in Germany pity he is not better distribute in France