< Tous les avis Shure SM7B
Shure SM7B

Dynamic Microphone from Shure belonging to the SM series

doc benway doc benway
Published on 09/30/12 at 01:17
dynamic microphone, very good for vocals, but guitar amp, bass, kick, tom and other cravings ...

bought it a year ago, I would say that the song, c is the dynamic that I use the most. J also have an RE20, m88, 421 and 57 of course, it looks not bad at RE20.
nice bass, very full sound with great fishing and not aggressive at all, unlike a lot of condensation today ..
I'll get when my static reinforce treble a bit tiring, as it brings a nice close. Also very useful if you can not manage the reverb of the room where you save it, not take it at all!
for me it is as important as my U87 ... but 10 times cheaper!